Pages

Saturday 28 December 2013

Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants?

I dont know if anyone else has noticed it... but women think they have guys all figured out... give him spartacus-like sex, and he becomes your loyal puppy.
My past girlfriend always had this sick habit of asking me for stuf whenever we were having sex and I was at expulsion point.. girls always feel guys owe them everything, and all they owe the guy is to scream as loudly as possible during the corpulation process.
Now my question is... Isnt sex overrated?... and is it worth 'selling your birthright' over?...
For me , I detest being blackmailed with sex, and have many times stopped in the middle of it immediately I sense the girl is wielding it over me like some sword of damocles..
State your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment